Madison Martin Aldridge was born 1815 in Montgomery County, Virginia. He was the son of Leonard Aldridge and Catherine Flynt. He married Mary Polly Gibson April 27, 1837 in Franklin County, Virginia. Mary was the daughter of Absalom Gibson and Elizabeth Highley, the daughter of James Highley and Nancy Mayberry...QUOTES:
"Aldridge, Madison M. and Mary Gibson, Apr. 27, 1837. Sur. Absalom Gibson"
"Madison M. Aldridge married Mary Gibson 27 April 1837 in Franklin County"
The IGI at http://www.familysearch.com says:
1. "Ann Aldridge born 1859 Franklin, Virginia to Madison Martin Aldridge and
Mary or Polly Gibson"
2. "Madison Martin Aldridge married Mary (Polly) Aldridge 27 April 1837 in
3. "Madison Aldridge married Mary Gibson 27 Apr 1837 in Franklin, Virginia"
4. Madison Martin Aldridge born 1815 Montgomery Co, Virginia to Leonard &
Someone submitted a file to Family Tree Maker that says:
Descendants of Madison Martin Aldridge
Generation No. 1
1. MADISON MARTIN1 ALDRIDGE died WFT Est 1809-1870. He married MARY GIBSON
WFT Est 1809-1860.
Child of Madison Aldridge and Mary Gibson is:
i. LOUISA OCTAVIA2 ALDRIDGE, d. WFT Est 1870-1920; m. MICHAEL O. KING, WFT
6. Madison Martin Aldridge, born 1815 in Montgomery County, Virginia. He was the son of 12. Leonard Aldridge and 13. Catherine Flynt. He married 7. Mary Polly Gibson April 27, 1837 in Franklin County, Virginia.